Foreign Hacks in Politics, How Attacks Affect Your Firms’ (and Clients!) Security
This explorative session will discuss why accounting firms are a prime target for hackers abroad, how the political climate has fueled infiltration of data systems worldwide, and why cybersecurity can no longer be an after-thought for practices in the U.S. Further, we will show your firm how to protect your sensitive client data and educate staff, as well as clients, on how to identify digital risks and best practices to resolve issues quickly.
• Understand how espionage in politics affects business
• Identify how hackers choose who to target
• Explore where and when the latest attacks have occurred
• The true cost of cyber attacks
• Internal Checklist Provided to Keep Your Company Data Secure