QuickBooks Online Certification Exam Prep Training
This course will cover all 12 training modules of content to prepare attendees for the QuickBooks Online Certification Exam’s 5 sections. All lessons include the ability to ask questions and includes in-product demonstration that feature guided navigation and common workflows in the user interface. This training is a review of what is included in the 2017 QuickBooks Online Certification exam. This is not “how to” training. If you are new to QuickBooks Online, we recommend that you first attend the QuickBooks Online Fundamentals training (webinars and in-person available) for more in-depth product training: www.qbtrainingevents.com.
At the conclusion of this training, you will:
– Understand QuickBooks Online features, set-up & navigation.
– Be able to manage “money-in” related to sales/revenue and “money-out” related to expenses/purchases.
– Know how to navigate QuickBooks Online company settings & customization.
– Understand QuickBooks Online reporting, resolving client data-entry errors and troubleshooting.
– Understand the add-on tools such as payments, payroll and apps. for your clients.
– Know how to access tools & resources for accountants from within QuickBooks Online Accountant.
Who should attend:
Accounting Professionals who plan to take the QuickBooks Online Certification exam and currently support or plan to support small business clients using QuickBooks Online.
Delivery Method: Group-live
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Course Level: Intermediate