Xero Advisor Certification
Xero’s Advisor Certification session is designed to help you become a regular Xero user and provide you with the needed information to add clients to your Xero account and utilize Xero within your practice.
You’ll get a full demonstration and explanation of Xero software features and tools including workflows for:
- Managing your clients in Xero’s partner edition
- Setting up a new client in Xero (chart of accounts, tracking, importing/exporting principles)
- Completing everyday tasks (bank reconciliation, cash coding, bank rules and managing sales invoices and bills)
- Preparing and customizing basic reports
To participate in this session, you’ll need:
- Access to Xero’s Partner Edition. *If you need Partner Edition, please sign up here and your Xero account manager will be in touch
- A laptop and power cord
This session is worth 6 CPE credits and by the end of it, you’ll be a Xero Certified Advisor.
- Navigating May Xero Partner Edition
- Converting a client to Xero
- Utilizing Xero’s everyday features
- Running basic reports