Leveraging Partnerships to be a Better QuickBooks ProAdvisor
If you ever feel overwhelmed by QuickBooks this group session is for you. Many people are not sure where to start and they are bombarded with updates and feel they never have enough time to learn everything.
Topics for discussion to include:
• You can’t be an expert at everything – how to partner and find solutions
• How to handle the bandwidth problem as a solopreneur
• How to navigate the promotions and get the best pricing available for your clients
Top QB questions ProAdvisors as all the time:
• Is QB desktop dead?
• What are the options for QBO for my client?
• What happens when the client outgrows QBO?
• How do I know what software/version to advise for my customer in?
• Should I sign up for the paid ProAdvisor program?
• How much should I charge?
• I want to recommend the cheapest merchant service provider out there and save my client money, anything I need to consider?
• What is Undeposited funds?
• What should I do if my client entered inventory can I just start over?
• My client’s QuickBooks is slow, should we use condense?
• Is QuickBooks Point of Sale easy to learn?