Grow Your Firm with Process Automation Advisory Services
Sponsored by ADP
Today’s dynamic business landscape requires small business owners to run fast, creating new opportunities for accounting professionals to advise business clients on how to leverage technology and automate processes to outpace the competition. In this session, you’ll learn best practices, methods, and technology to help your clients streamline their business processes. Learn the fundamentals of process analysis, workflow design, and how to find and successfully implement the right solutions for your clients.
Whether it’s on-boarding a new customer or employee, managing day to day operations such as accounts payable, payroll and benefits, or streamlining other repetitive business tasks, your clients will look to you for help and guidance.
- Recognize how technology & advisory services can add value and help grow your practice
- Identify the various HR functions within a business, the steps to analyze existing processes and how to recognize the need for automation
- Where to find apps that can automate client processes
- Understand and apply best practices when developing and executing an implementation plan
- How to utilize reporting and analytics tools, including enhanced general ledger mapping features within ADP’s Accountant Connect platform to help streamline workflow processes