The Ambassador Factor: Modern Business Development for the Accounting Profession
What is the #1 business development challenge that accounting firms face? It’s rising above the noise and differentiating yourself from your competitors.
When it comes to earning new clients and expanding existing ones, the status quo is no longer enough. Every accounting professional and entrepreneur needs to differentiate your firm by building client loyalty. Loyal clients are 3 times more likely to continue buying from you. You’re more likely to expand your services within that client for long-term, sustainable practice growth.
To successfully build loyalty, it takes accountants and firm leaders who are ambassadors. By building the Ambassador Factor in yourself and your firm, you’ll create better business development opportunities, expand the value of existing clients, and exceed your practice growth goals.
In this session, we will cover:
1. Key trends impacting business development
2. The top traits of modern business developers, with an emphasis on the Ambassador Factor
3. Key value elements that are most important to our prospects and clients
4. The differences between tables stakes (satisfaction) and differentiators (loyalty)
5. Strategies to improve client loyalty